- Plesk for Linux
- Plesk for Windows
- The following error occurs on attempt to create a service on Plesk via WHMCS:
PLESK_ERROR: 1018. Error message: Unable to create hosting. Ip address does not exist in client's pool
- The service is created in Plesk without a hosting.
- IP address that is used for connecting the Plesk server to WHMCS has a dedicated type in Tools & Settings > IP addresses > 203.0.113.2.
- There is another client that is using this IP address already.
By design, it is not possible to assign a dedicated IP address to several customers. Shared IP addresses are designed for that purpose.
Change IP address type from dedicated to shared:
- Log into Plesk.
- Go to Tools & Settings > IP addresses > 203.0.113.2.
- Change IP address type to Shared.
- Terminate the service via WHMCS and create it once again.
Note: Also, it is possible to leave IP address as dedicated, add another IP address on the server and connect the same server to WHMCS using the new IP address.