- Plesk Onyx for Linux
- Plesk backup rotation are being performed after 1 week and 1 day, instead of weekly.
- There are no errors in log files and Plesk automatically runs incremental backup command.
- Full scheduled backup is created weekly.
- Daylight savings time switch was done on the server less than a week ago.
Plesk bug with ID PPPM-8217 which will be fixed in next product updates.
As workaround for Plesk 17.0 for Linux do the following:
Note: custom fix is compatible only with Plesk 17.0 and does NOT work with other Plesk versions.
2. Download file from attachment to this article and place it to the server:
# cd /root/
# wget --no-check-certificate https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/article_attachments/360003219334/fix_PPPM-8217.zip
4. Unpack the archive:
# gunzip /root/fix_PPPM-8217.zip
5. Make backups of files /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/ScheduledBackupObjects.php and /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/cuScheduledBackup.php:
# cp /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/ScheduledBackupObjects.php /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/ScheduledBackupObjects.php.bak
# cp /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/cuScheduledBackup.php /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/cuScheduledBackup.php.bak
6. Copy files ScheduledBackupObjects.php and cuScheduledBackup.php to the directory /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/ replacing destination files and set proper permissions:
# cp -af /root/ScheduledBackupObjects.php /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/
# cp -af /root/cuScheduledBackup.php /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/
# chmod 0644 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/ScheduledBackupObjects.php
# chmod 0644 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/cuScheduledBackup.php