- Plesk for Linux
The number of simultaneous threads during migration is 5.
How to change the number of simultaneous threads during migration?
Warning: Increasing the number of threads may cause unpredictable issues on the source server and it is strongly not recommended.
To change the number of simultaneous threads do the following:
- Start the migration via GUI;
- After preparing the migration, when the list of subscriptions is displayed:
- Connect to the target server via SSH;
/usr/local/psa/var/modules/panel-migrator/sessions/<timestamp>/config.inifile in a text editor.
- Add the following records in the bottom of [GLOBAL] section and save the file, for example, to set the number of threads equal to 3:
- Continue the migration via GUI.