- Plesk for Linux
The number of simultaneous threads during migration is 5.
How to change the number of simultaneous threads during migration?
How to increase the number of migrating subscriptions.
By default, Plesk migrates by a bunch of 10 subscriptions and this parameter cannot be changed.
However, it possible to change the number of simultaneous threads during migration and increase the number of migrating subscriptions.
Warning: Increasing the number of threads may cause unpredictable issues on the source server and it is strongly not recommended.
To change the number of simultaneous threads do the following:
- Start the migration via GUI;
- After preparing the migration, when the list of subscriptions is displayed:
- Connect to the target server via SSH;
/usr/local/psa/var/modules/panel-migrator/sessions/<timestamp>/config.inifile in a text editor.
- Add the following records in the bottom of [GLOBAL] section and save the file, for example, to set the number of threads equal to 3:
- Continue the migration via GUI.