- Plesk for Linux
- While client tries to login to Plesk via WHMCS at Services > My Services > example.com > Plesk the following error appears:
CONFIG_TEXT: No results to display: You have entered incorrect username or password.
/var/log/plesk/panel.logthe following record can be seen:
CONFIG_TEXT: ERR [panel] [Action Log] Failed login attempt with login 'jdoe' from IP 203.0.113.2
- If a client tries to login to Plesk with the password, which is specified on WHMCS side, the following error is shown:
PLESK_ERROR: Error: You have entered incorrect username or password.
Different passwords are specified on Plesk and WHMCS sides.
- Login to WHMCS as a customer.
- Navigate to Services > My Services > example.com > Change Password.
- Specify the appropriate password and save changes.
- Make sure that it is possible to login to Plesk at Services > My Services > example.com > Plesk