Articles in this section
- Plesk no longer licenses ActivePython and ActivePerl from ActiveState. How to avoid violation of the license agreement?
- How to subscribe to changes in Plesk Help Center articles / sections
- How to remove ActivePython and ActivePerl from a Plesk server?
- sw-cp-server dead after enabling Plesk Firewall on Ubuntu 18
- Domain status update via API fails: Error: 1019: Unable to set password - its empty
- PHP 5.6 & 7.0 are not marked as Deprecated in Plesk
- Unable to open File Sharing: Internal error: Forbidden
- On Plesk for Windows, runtask.exe processes do not free up RAM after terminating
- Access to cmd.exe and powershell.exe: how to allow it to subscription users and deny to IIS users?
- Multiple vulnerabilities in phpMyAdmin: CVE-2018-19968 (PMASA-2018-6), CVE-2018-19969 (PMASA-2018-7), CVE-2018-19970 (PMASA-2018-8)
- Plesk inaccessible: ERROR: Zend_Db_Adapter_Exception: SQLSTATE[HY000]  No such file or directory
- Web statistics for additional domain or subdomain opens without password request
- Why MagicSpam is not available for installation or purchase in Plesk?
- Is it possible to disable Plesk update key deferral notifications?
- How to install Docker image?