- Plesk Onyx for Windows
- Plesk for Windows
- Gzip compression is enabled in IIS for both static and dynamic content in IIS > example.com > Compression.
- A warning message is shown in IIS:
CONFIG_TEXT: "Dynamic content compression module is not installed on your server"
Dynamic content compression module is not installed on a server.
To enable gzip compression for dynamic content install Dynamic content compression feature perform the following steps:
- Connect to the server via RDP
- Go to Server Manager > Manage > Add Roles and Features;
- Click Next;
- Choose Role-based or feature-based installation, and click Next;
- Choose a server and click Next;
- Expand Web Server (IIS) > Web Server > Performance and check "Dynamic Content Compression";
- Click "Next" and follow instructions to finish the installation.
PS Import-Module ServerManager
C:\> dism /online /enable-feature /FeatureName:IIS-HttpCompressionDynamic