Articles in this section
- Joomla Toolkit Install button is viewable in Plesk even though permission is not provided
- Multiple vulnerabilities in phpMyAdmin: CVE-2018-19968 (PMASA-2018-6), CVE-2018-19969 (PMASA-2018-7), CVE-2018-19970 (PMASA-2018-8)
- Git extension unable to connect to Git repository if TLD like .local is used.
- Cannot save message as event in Plesk Premium Email: blank page appears
- Unable to activate Speed Kit extension: Error while enabling Speed Kit on your domain: There is no suitable CSPRNG installed on your system
- Amazon RDS integration extension allows unsupported database servers.
- Low server performance: WordPress Toolkit processes spawned by UI/API/CLI are stuck
- WordPress is installed into a subdirectory when no subdirectory was specified
- Unable to open Speed Kit extension with installed license: ERROR: Call to a member function getDomains() on null
- pm_ApiCli function calls do not pass environment to the utilities
- After upgrade to Plesk 17.8, Dovecot does not work: read-only filesystem
- How to add or modify DNS records for specific domain using CLI in Plesk for Linux
- Is it possible to install Git extension on Plesk 12.5?
- Is it possible to re-install the license the same server?
- How to install Laravel application?