- Plesk Onyx for Windows
- While trying to remove an MSSQL database at Plesk > Tools & Settings > Database Servers the following error appears:
PLESK_ERROR: Remove database failed: mssqlmng failed: The database cannot be opened because it is version 782. This server supports version 706 and earlier. A downgrade path is not supported.
- If the database is opened in SQL Management Studio the following error is shown:
CONFIG_TEXT: Database 'example' cannot be opened due to inaccessible files or insufficient memory or disk space. See the SQL Server errorlog for details.
The database is corrupted
- Login to SQL Management Studio.
- Remove the corrupted database.
- Remove the database at Plesk > Tools & Settings > Database Servers