- Plesk for Linux
- After cloning a WordPress Instance via Domains > example.com > WordPress > Clone, default WordPress theme is shown on a cloned WordPress site.
- Permalinks structure was also not transferred. However, all the files and the database are correct.
- The following error might occur:
PLESK_ERROR: filemng failed: proc_open failed ['/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/filemng' 'jdoe' 'file_exists' '/var/www/vhosts/example.com/staging.example.com/httpdocs/favicon.ico']:
- WordPress is being provisioned automatically in the corresponding service plan by the means of Application Auto-Provision extension.
Application Auto-Provision extension conflicts with WordPress Toolkit.
Go to Service Plans > Service Plan Name > Additional Services and set Application Auto-Provision to None.
- Clone the instance once again.
Note: It is possible to get the same functionality by the means of WordPress Toolkit in Service Plans > Service Plan Name > Additional Services: