- Plesk for Linux
- During backup restoration for a domain on a new server from an old one, the following error is returned:
PLESK_ERROR: Warning: The dump was uploaded to another storage
- When clicking on the "another storage" link, it switches to the subscription menu and the following error is returned:
PLESK_ERROR: Unable to find subscription
- However, the backup is loaded and created into the server and generates path:
example.comwas created under subscription
subscription_example.comon the source server.
As the backup manager works at a subscription level, the relation domain/subscription needs to have the same structure as it was on the source server.
For example, if the source server is structured as follows:
Subscriptions> subscription1.com > example.com
The structure on the destination server should be the same.
- Log into Plesk on the destination server;
- Create the same structure as it was on the source server and restore the backup again.