- Plesk for Windows
Note: This article has the reference to the issue with the fix available:
- #PPPM-6734 "Support issue #PPPM-6734"
- Plesk Onyx 17.8 Release 17 April 2018
- An external disk is mounted to
- The following warning appears during Plesk upgrade:
CONFIG_TEXT: EMERGENCY: A disk volume is mounted to the C:\Inetpub\vhosts directory. It will be unmounted during the Plesk upgrade. As a result, all hosted websites will become unavailable. Make sure to remount the volume to the C:\Inetpub\vhosts directory after the upgrade.
IIS fails to load
- Websites are not accessible:
PLESK_INFO: HTTP Error 500.19 - Internal Server Error
The requested page cannot be accessed because the related configuration data for the page is invalid.
This is Plesk bug with ID PPPM-6734: External drive, which is mounted to %plesk_vhosts%, is unmounted during the upgrade. The bug is planned to be fixed in future product updates.
%plesk_vhosts% away and mount it back with the following steps:
- Log into the server via RDP.
- Rename/remove newly created
- Mount the disk one more time to
Go to Server Manager > Tools > Computer Management > Disk Management > right-click on the disk > Change Drive Letters and Paths > Mount in the following empty NTFS folder > create C:\Inetpub\vhosts.