- Plesk for Linux
- Plesk is running LiteSpeed Web Server extension.
- Going to Extensions > My Extensions > LiteSpeed Extension > Go To Extension > LiteSpeed Port Offset is 0 (Running on port 80)
- Domains > example.com > PHP Settings displays: PHP Version 7.1.14
- Domains > example.com > PHP Settings > View the phpinfo() page displays a different PHP version.
- Website with Magento CMS shows following message:
PLESK_INFO: Magento supports PHP 7.0.2, 7.0.4, and 7.0.6 or later. Please read Magento System Requirements
LiteSpeed Web Server is not configured to support multiple PHP versions in Plesk.
Please refer to LiteSpeed Oficial Documentation to configure different PHP support: Using PHP with Plesk and LSWS
Since this extension is developed by LiteSpeed Technologies Inc., if further assistance is required, please contact LiteSpeed Support Team.