- Plesk for Linux
- Mailbox is enabled for email account, however password was not set, therefore there is no link to log into WebMail:
email@example.com created with unchecked Access to the Customer Panel option:
- Emails are not delivered to the mailbox
firstname.lastname@example.org the following error in
CONFIG_TEXT: dovecot_authdb_plesk: No such user 'email@example.com' in mail authorization database
- Forwarding from
firstname.lastname@example.org not working with the following error in
CONFIG_TEXT: postfix/pipe: to=<email@example.com>, relay=plesk_virtual, delay=0.3, delays=0.27/0/0/0.03, dsn=4.2.1, status=deferred (Message can not be delivered at this time )
#PPPM-8076 "It is no longer possible to create mail accounts without a password by clearing the “Access to the Customer Panel” checkbox during mail account creation."
- Plesk Obsidian 27 October 2020
If update is not possible for some reason you may try the following
- Log into Plesk;
- Go to Plesk > Domains > example.com > Email Addresses > firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Either disable mailbox for this account or specify the password for it:
Note: With disabled mailbox only email forwarding will be working on the account.