- Plesk Onyx for Linux
- After removal of specific PHP version multiple domains hosted in Plesk became not accessible, error 503 is shown in browser.
- The following error message is present in
CONFIG_TEXT: No such file or directory: AH02454: FCGI: attempt to connect to Unix domain socket /var/www/vhosts/system/exmple.com/php-fpm.sock (*) failed
- The tab Domains > example.com > PHP Settings is missing.
- Tools & Settings > PHP Settings > PHP version and it shown in a broken state.
- After applying of the article: Unable to remove a PHP handler: This handler is corrupted or broken
The following error appears:
# /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/php_handlers_control --reread Domain "example.com": the PHP handler "plesk-php71-fpm" is not registered. It was probably deleted from the server. Register a handler with the same properties and try again.
PHP version in domain's settings was not changed to new one before removal of PHP version.
- Log into Plesk UI.
- Open Tools & Settings > Update & Upgrades and reinstall removed PHP version.
- Open Tools & Settings > PHP Settings and check which domains remain assigned to version which needs to be removed.
- Change PHP version to new one for all affected domains.
- Remove PHP version via the tab Tools & Settings > Updates & Upgrades.