- Plesk for Linux
- The following error occurs on attempt to open sub.example.com in Plesk UI:
PLESK_ERROR: Internal error: Unable to load object of type Domain with id=456: Domain does not exist.
Message Unable to load object of type Domain with id=456: Domain does not exist.
- Domain with ID 456 is parent domain of sub.example.com and it exist in the database:
MYSQL_LIN: SELECT name FROM domains WHERE parentDomainId=456;
| name |
| sub.example.com |
- There is no example.com domain available in Plesk.
Inconsistency on the server. Parent domain had been removed but subdomain was left behind on the server.
Remove subdomain in case it is not required as described in the following article:
How to remove a domain or domain alias from Plesk
If example.com was removed by mistake, restore if from server backup. To do it, perform the following steps:
- Log into Plesk.
- Go to Tools & Settings > Backup Manager.
- Select a backup and restore example.com the same way as described in the knowledge base article: How to create and restore the backup for certain subscription/domain?