- Plesk for Linux
- After migration of a website made in Web Presence Builder, it is not available for editing on the destination;
- In target Plesk server, going to Tools & Settings > Migration & Transfer manager > In Migration results appears a warning on affected subscripton
example.com> Click on Details and following error message is shown:
PLESK_ERROR: Unable to register Web Presence Builder sites of subscription in Web Presence Builder:
- Domain 'example.com', site ID 'b017e2f7-cae1-9cb3-70e0-c486094437ef
Web Presence Builder component and/or the valid Web Presence Builder license is not installed on the target Plesk server. In such case, the site(s) will work, but it's not possible to edit them with Web Presence Builder.
- Install a valid Web Presence Builder license on target Plesk server license:
- Install Web Presence Builder component on target Plesk server.
- Run migration again for the affected subscriptions.