- Plesk Onyx for Linux
- Several IP addresses defined on the server.
- Backup created in Plesk with option All objects (entire system) could not be restored: on Define IP addresses mapping step, nothing happens after clicking OK.
- Backup restoration performing under customer's account.
Plesk bug PPPM-8094 which will be fixed in next Plesk updates.
As workaround perform the following:
Connect to the server via SSH
- Back up /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/Conflicts/Detector.php file:
# mv /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/Conflicts/Detector.php /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/Conflicts/Detector.php_back
- Download file attached to this article, unpack it and place into /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/Conflicts/ directory:
# wget https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/article_attachments/360001938873/Detector.zip
# unzip ./Detector.zip
# mv ./Detector.php /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/Conflicts/Detector.php
- Give required ownership and permissions to the file:
# chown root:root /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/Conflicts/Detector.php
# chmod 644 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/Conflicts/Detector.php