Articles in this section
- WordPress instance that is running on PHP 5.3 is broken after updating to WordPress Toolkit 3.0: PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected
- Cannot install Let's Encrypt certificate on domain: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry
- Unable to start Apache Tomcat: The service cannot accept control messages at this time
- Unable to clone a WordPress instance: Error message: ERROR 1045(28000) Access denied for user
- "rbenv: command not found" when logging in via SSH as a customer
- Configurable Options are not being recognized properly between Plesk & WHMCS: Error code: 1013. Error message: There is no such a service plan
- Plesk is inaccessible: Mobile Connector initialization failed: SQLSTATE[HY000]  unable to open database file
- Enabling HTTP/2 in Security Advisor does not work
- Are there any domain limitations in Plesk CloudFlare extension?
- Is it possible to install older version of Magento from Plesk application catalog?
- Cannot create alias for locked subscription: no matches found
- How to restore default permissions in the virtual host directory on Linux?
- Could not access the following file or directory: /var/www/vhosts/example.com/httpdocs/.well-known/acme-challenge/.htaccess
- Is it possible to disable CloudFlare protection for all domains?
- Webstatistic with AWStats is not working: The requested document was not found on this server.