- Plesk Onyx
Note: This article has the reference to the issue with the fix available:
- #EXTWPTOOLK-1243 "Clone procedure no longer fails if DB_CHARSET is missing in wp-config.php file."
- WordPress Toolkit 3.0.0 07 March 2018
- WordPress clone site fails with the following error, on "Copying database" stage:
Source WordPress instance
wp-config.phpfile does not contain
DB_CHARSETdirective or the directive is commented:
CONFIG_TEXT: /** Database Charset to use in creating database tables. */
// define( 'DB_CHARSET', 'utf8' );
WordPress Toolkit bug with ID #EXTWPTOOLK-1243, which will be fixed in future product updates.
- Using FileManager navigate to the source WordPress instance folder and edit the
- Find the string like
CONFIG_TEXT: define('DB_CHARSET', 'utf-8');uncomment it, by removing
//, or add it into the file.
- Go to the source WordPress instance Home > Domains > example.com > WordPress and retry clone operation by clicking button.