- Plesk Onyx for Windows
Unable to open the File Sharing menu in Plesk > Subscriptions > example.com with the error:
PLESK_ERROR: Internal error: Error in cURL request: Unknown SSL protocol error in connection to 203.0.113.2:443
PLESK_ERROR: Internal error: OK
PLESK_ERROR: Internal error: Error in cURL request: OpenSSL SSL_connect: SSL_ERROR_SYSCALL in connection to 203.0.113.2:443
Turning off Permanent SEO-safe 301 redirect from HTTP to HTTPS in Domains > example.com > Hosting Settings according to this article does not fix the issue.
There is no binding for 443 port in IIS > Server_name > Sites > Default Web Site > Bindings.
The missing binding for 443 port of Default Web Site.
- Log into the server via RDP.
- Go to Start > Windows System > Administrative Tools > Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager > Server_name > Sites > Default Web Site > Bindings:
- Add the binding as shown below and press the OK button:
- Log into Plesk.
- Go to Tools and Settings > File Sharing and enable the Generate secure links to files and folders option.
- Press the OK button to apply the changes.