Unable to open the File Sharing menu in Plesk > Subscriptions > example.com:
PLESK_ERROR: Internal error: Error in cURL request: Unknown SSL protocol error in connection to 203.0.113.2:443
PLESK_ERROR: Internal error: OK
Turning off Permanent SEO-safe 301 redirect from HTTP to HTTPS in Domains > example.com > Hosting Settings according to this article does not fix the issue.
There is no binding for 443 port in IIS > Sites > Default Web Site > Bindings.
Binding for 443 port is missing in Default Web Site.
- Log into the server via RDP
- Go to Start > Windows System > Administrative Tools > Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager > Server_name > Sites > Default Web Site > Bindings:
- Add the binding as shown below:
- Log into Plesk.
- Go to Tools and Settings > File Sharing and enable Generate secure links to files and folders option if it is disabled.
- Press the OK button to apply the changes.