- Plesk for Linux
- Plesk for Windows
- Plesk user is unable to manage Hosting settings of the domain example.com;
- Plesk admin user does not see example.com in Plesk GUI;
- Plesk edition is Web Admin;
- If install trial license with Web Host edition, example.com belongs to the customer:
- Checking service plan of subscription under Plesk > Service plans > Service_plan_name > Permissions tab, shows that the following parameres are disabled:
CONFIG_TEXT: Hosting settings management
Common PHP settings management
PHP version and handler management
Сonflict between Plesk edition and current set up of Plesk subscription.
In Web Admin Edition there is no possibility to have/create Customers.
- Install trial license with Web Host edition according to the article How to get a trial license for Plesk?
Note: ensure that you have zip archive or activation code of current license.
- Move the owner of example.com subscription from Customer to Plesk admin according to the article How to change the owner for the subscription in Plesk?
- Install Plesk license.
- Create the user for example.com with required permissions according to the article How to add user to manage existing domain?