- Plesk Onyx for Linux
The field Quick Preview on a domain name in Plesk in Plesk > Tools & Settings > Website Preview looks in the following way:
PLESK_INFO: example.com id: 1 dns_zone_id: 1 htype: vrt_hst guid: ad9dd006-cf..
Local DNS for example.com domain is disabled at Domains > example.com > DNS Settings.
- Local DNS service was enabled after the domain example.com was selected for Quick Preview on a domain name option.
- #PPPM-7954 "Website preview is now automatically disabled if it was turned on a domain which DNS service was disabled."
- Plesk Obsidian 04 June 2019 (fixed as PPP-35142)
If update is not possible for some reason you may try the following
- Log into Plesk.
- Go to Domains > example.com > DNS Settings.
- Press the Enable button.
- Enable DNS service for example.com domain locally in Domains > example.com > DNS Settings.
Select another domain which belongs to admin and has local DNS service enabled in Plesk > Tools & Settings > Website Preview > Quick Preview on a domain name in Plesk.