- Plesk Onyx for Linux
- Unable to send and receive mail for domain. Mac mail client reports that mail server SSL certificate for mail server mail.example.com hosted in Plesk is invalid/expired:
- Microsoft Outlook reports that certificate is outdated:
- SSL checker https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/ and web browser report that certificate for mail.example.com is valid and up to date.
Wrong certificate is chosen in Plesk UI.
2. In Plesk go to Tools & Settings and click SSL/TLS Certificates.
3. Click Change next to Certificate for securing mail > select the valid certificate > click OK.