Plesk Onyx for Linux kb: bug ABT: Group A
- Plesk Onyx for Linux
- The Docker extension and Plesk Firewall are installed on the server.
- In an attempt to modify rules in Plesk Firewall, the configured Docker firewall rules in the
FORWARDchain are deleted:
# iptables -v -S FORWARD | grep docker
This is a Plesk bug with ID #PPPM-7924, which will be fixed in future Plesk updates.
As a workaround apply the steps below:
- Log into Plesk.
- Go to Tools & Settings > Services Management.
- Restart the Docker service by pressing the highlighted button as on the screenshot below:
Solution using the SSH access
- Log into the server via SSH.
- Restart the Docker service by executing the command below:
# service docker restart