- Plesk for Linux
- Domains > example.com > Hosting settings > Forwarding type set to Moved permanently (code 301)
- Redirection from
www.example2.comis redirecting to
Virtual Host configuration file for
example.com has not been updated or it is incorrect.
Note: If some step is missing in your Plesk installation, contact server's administrator or hosting support.
Rebuild web server configuration for the domain.
- Login into Plesk.
- Go to: Extensions > My Extensions > Webserver Configurations Troubleshooter. If it is not installed, do it using Tools & Settings > Updates & Upgrades - Extensions
- Select all configuration files, related to example.com
- Click on Rebuild > Selected
If the solution from above did not help:
- Connect to the server via SSH.
- Execute the following command:
# plesk repair web example.com