- Plesk Onyx 17.5 for Linux
Redirect from the domain to the server hostname on port 8443 stopped working, e.g from example.com:8443 to hostname.tld:8443.
plesk.inchas the following line:
# grep "error_page 497" /etc/sw-cp-server/conf.d/plesk.inc
error_page 497 https://$host:$server_port$request_uri;
One of the latest micro-updates is installed (38 or higher):
# plesk version
Product version: Plesk Onyx 17.5.3 Update #39
Update date: 2018/01/30 06:26
Build date: 2017/03/17 16:00
OS version: Ubuntu 16.04
- Custom Plesk Host extension is not working properly and does not redirect as expected.
This is bug with ID PPPM-7923 which is planned to be fixed in future Plesk updates.
- Install Custom Plesk Host extension.
- Configure the required hostname in the extension.
- Connect to the server via SSH.
/etc/sw-cp-server/conf.d/z-http2https-plesk.incfile to start with the first letter of the alphabet:
# mv /etc/sw-cp-server/conf.d/z-http2https-plesk.inc /etc/sw-cp-server/conf.d/a-http2https-plesk.inc
# service sw-cp-server restart
# service sw-engine restart