- Remote Desktop Connection utility is present on all of Windows workstations
- On MacOS X, Microsoft Remote Desktop application can be installed from MacOS X AppStore
- On Linux, there is a variety of different RDP clients, for example, FreeRDP
Login on Windows
- Contact Hosting Provider support(the company who hosts your server) or server's administrator and ask for RDP credentials if you don't have it, clarify RDP port. Plesk credentials cannot be used for RDP connection. If they cannot provide it, ask to apply the required changes/article. Plesk support is not responsible for RDP access.
- Click Windows Start button on your system and type 'Remote' or 'mstsc'
- Launch 'Remote Desktop Connection' from search results
- Enter your server's IP address or hostname, port if it is custom and click Connect
- Provide Username and Password that you've received from hosting provider and click OK
Note: The warning may be shown. Click Yes if it appears.
Login on Linux or MacOS X
Download and install any 3rd-party RDP client and use your server's credentials to login in similar way as above.