- Remote Desktop Connection utility is present on all of Windows workstations
- On MacOS X, Microsoft Remote Desktop application can be installed from MacOS X AppStore
- On Linux, there is variety of different RDP clients, for example, FreeRDP
Login on Windows
Note: If you don't have access credentials, contact your server's administrator or Hosting Provider.
- Click Windows Start button and type 'Remote' or 'mstsc'
- Launch 'Remote Desktop Connection' from search results
- Enter required server's IP address or hostname and click Connect
- Provide Username and Password and click OK
Note: The warning may be shown. Click Yes if it appears.
Login on Linux or MacOS X
Download and install any 3rd-party RDP client and use your server's credentials to log in.