- Plesk for Windows
- Unable to migrate a database:
PLESK_ERROR: The database was backed up on a server running version xxxx. That version is incompatible with this server, which is running version 13.00.4129. Either restore the database on a server that supports the backup or use a backup that is compatible with this server.
- In the target Plesk server, going to Subscriptions > example.com > Databases, all MSSQL databases are empty:
An old version of Microsoft SQL Server is installed on the target server.
- Login to Plesk on target server and install Microsoft SQL Server (SQL2016) at Tools & Settings > Updates & Upgrades
- Temporarily choose newly installed MSSQL server as default for MSSQL.
- Re-sync database files in Plesk > Tools & Settings > Migration & Transfer Manager > <migration_session> > Overview > re-sync next to the affected subscription > select Migrate database data (tables, rows, etc).
- Change default server for MSSQL back to initial one.