Articles in this section
- How to disable specific ModSecurity rules in Plesk
- PHP scripts fails with the following error: Unable to load dynamic library sodium.so : cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
- Apache can not be started on a Plesk server: ModSecurity: Problems loading external resources
- After updating Plesk Obsidian to 18.0.43, the "plesk repair web" utility reports an error: There is a disabled required Apache module: php7.4
- How to disable ModSecurity server-wide on Plesk for Windows?
- How to serve the content of a different website in Plesk for Linux?
- CVE-2022-22965: vulnerability in Spring Framework for Java applications running on Tomcat
- Access logs are not rotated on Plesk server: Rotation of files with multiple hard links is not allowed
- How to configure varnish cache for a domain in Plesk?
- Unable to repair web server configuration: Can not reload proxy server
- Website on Plesk shows 403 Forbidden: Symbolic link not allowed or link target not accessible
- Unable to add "location /" to additional nginx directives for domain in Plesk: nginx: [emerg] duplicate location "/"
- Websites on PHP 7.4 and PHP 8.0 are inaccessible on CloudLinux OS: 504 Gateway Time-out
- PUT HTTP requests fail on a domain on a Plesk for Windows server: HTTP Error 405 (Method Not Allowed)
- How to enable DMARC feature to check incoming mail in Plesk