- Plesk for Linux
- The site is not available with the following error:
CONFIG_TEXT: Table 'database_name.table_name' doesn't exist
The database was imported from a dump, which was created on another server.
Checking the table directly from MySQL server, also shows that table does not exist:
MYSQL_LIN: mysql> use database_name
MYSQL_LIN: mysql> show tables like "%table_name%";
Empty set (0.00 sec)
The imported database dump is corrupted.
- Log in the server via SSH.
- Move the folder database folder:
# mv /var/lib/mysql/database_name /root/database_name_back
- Remove database under Plesk > Domains > example.com > Databases > database_name > Remove Database.
- Create a new one (same name) under Plesk > Domains > example.com > Databases > Add Database.
- Upload the dump under Plesk > Domains > example.com > File manager > Upload.
- Under Plesk > Domains > example.com > Databases > database_name > Import Dump > select the uploaded dump on the 5th step.