- Plesk for Linux
- MySQL is crashing on OpenVZ container with InnoDB errrors in
CONFIG_TEXT: Version: '5.5.56-MariaDB' socket: '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' port: 3306 MariaDB Server
180116 4:07:31 [ERROR] mysqld: Table './example/wp_options' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
180116 4:07:31 [Warning] Checking table: './example/wp_options'
180116 4:07:31 [ERROR] mysqld: Table './example/wp_postmeta' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
180116 4:07:31 [Warning] Checking table: './example/wp_postmeta'
180116 4:09:13 [ERROR] mysqld: Table './example/wp_postmeta' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
180116 4:09:13 [Warning] Checking table: './example/wp_postmeta'
- The following messages appear in output of
dmesgcommand on the main OpenVZ node:
[883222.611443] EXT4-fs (ploop27409p1): write access unavailable, skipping orphan cleanup
[883222.611917] EXT4-fs (ploop27409p1): recovery complete
[883222.611920] EXT4-fs (ploop27409p1): mounted filesystem with ordered data mode. Opts:
[883222.612329] EXT4-fs (ploop27409p1): loaded balloon from 12 (86839312 blocks)
[883424.409707] ploop27409: p1
Backups are failing with errors regarding inability to backup certain files and databases:
WARNING: (mysql object 'example') Database example, type mysql is skipped from backup due to error: Unable to connect to database: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (111) at /usr/local/psa/PMM/agents/shared/Db/MysqlDbiBackend.pm line 91.
- Plesk loses connection to database with the following error in
CONFIG_TEXT: ERR  SQLSTATE[HY000]  Connection refused
PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000]  Connection refused' in /usr/local/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php:129
Software or hardware issues on the side of main OpenVZ node.
- Check the hardware of OpenVZ node such as SMART statuses of disks and filesystem consistency.
- Check that OpenVZ packages are updated to the latest available versions in order to exclude the possibility of software bugs.
- Sometimes virtualization systems may be incompatible with certain SSD drives
- If the issue persists, contact OpenVZ support.
Note: after the issue with OpenVZ node is resolved, it might be required to check InnoDB consistency: InnoDB corruption cases for the MySQL database