- Plesk for Linux
- Redirection from example.com to example2.com is not working: showing default webserver page.
- Domains > example.com > Hosting settings > Forwarding type set to Moved permanently (code 301)
- example.com and www.example.com have different IP addresses:
# dig + short example.com
# dig + short www.example.com
- There is CNAME www.example.com pointing to example2.com in Domains > example.com > DNS settings
Incorrect DNS configuration.
- Login to Plesk
- Remove CNAME record, which is pointing to example2.com from Domains > example.com > DNS settings: