- Plesk for Windows
- An additional FTP user is added for a domain at Plesk > Domains > example.com > FTP Access;
- User's home directory is specified under Plesk > Domains > example.com > FTP Access, but when the user is connecting to the server, the wrong directory is shown.
Wrong FTP user isolation settings in IIS.
- Connect to the server via RDP;
- Open IIS Manager via Server Manager > Tools > Internet Information Services (IIS);
- Go to Sites > IP Address > FTP User Isolation and set one of the options under Isolate users: