- Plesk for Windows
- Default website loads instead of MailEnable webmail;
- Plesk Onyx 17.5 (or earlier) and MailEnable 10.0 are used.
The current MailEnable version is not supported by Plesk.
- Connect to the server using RDP;
- Create a backup of MailEnable directory (
%plesk_dir%\Mail Servers\Mail Enable);
- Create a backup of registry branch MailEnable into a file
C:\> reg export "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Mail Enable" C:\MailEnable_Backup.reg
Downgrade MailEnable to the latest supported by Plesk version.
Information about latest supported by Plesk version of MailEnable is available in Plesk release notes.
Contact MailEnable support in case if assistance is required during downgrade process.
Note: the distributive of MailEnable shipped with Plesk might be downloaded from Plesk repository. For 17.5, direct link is http://autoinstall-win.plesk.com/PANEL-WIN_17.5.3/dist-msi-Microsoft-2003-i386/mailenable.exe.
Run the command to repair missing webmail bindings in IIS.
C:\> plesk repair web