- Plesk for Linux
- Horde webmail is inaccessible with the following error in the browser:
CONFIG_TEXT: Not Found The requested URL /login.php was not found on this server.
/etc/httpd/conf/plesk.conf.d/webmails/horde/example.com_webmail.confthe message like below appears:
CONFIG_TEXT: Domain is disabled or suspended
- The output of the command shows domain's status like below:
# plesk bin subscription -i example.com
Domain status: OK
- Domain with enabled Horde was suspended or disabled and then activated again under Plesk > Subscriptions > example.com:
Settings were not updated correctly.
- Log in the server using SSH.
- Reconfigure domain settings using the following command:
# plesk sbin httpdmng --reconfigure-domain example.com