- Plesk for Linux
- Can not manage Apache and Nginx via Plesk UI: after enabling them by Tools & Settings > Services Management status of services remain unchanged.
- From CLI Apache and Nginx can be manages with no issues.
- Ubuntu 14.04 is using and all processes are manged by Upstart:
# dpkg -S /sbin/init
systemctlbinary present on the server:
# ls -l /bin/systemctl
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 637664 Nov 22 2016 /bin/systemctl
/bin/systemctl left on the system and Plesk tries to use SystemD functionality
- Connect to the server using SSH
- Remove systemd package from the server completely:
# dpkg --purge systemd