- Can I use my Plesk Perpetual license after upgrade of Plesk to Onyx?
- Can I use my Plesk 12 (edition-based) license after upgrade of Plesk to Onyx?
- Will my Lease license for Plesk 10/11 be compatible with Plesk Onyx?
- Is there any difference between Plesk 10/11 Lease license installed on Plesk Onyx server and regular Plesk Onyx license?
- Which features are added/removed on Plesk 10/11 Lease license that is installed on Plesk Onyx?
1. If you have a Perpetual/Purchased Plesk license for Plesk 12 and earlier, it is necessary to have it upgraded to Onyx. Upgrade is possible in case the license has SUS . If license has SUS, it will be automatically upgraded to Plesk Onyx when you upgrade your Plesk server. License type will be changed the following way:
Perpetual/Purchased licenses for Plesk 11 and earlier versions to Plesk Onyx (upgrade from Plesk 10/11) Purchased
Perpetual/Purchased edition-based licenses to Plesk Onyx (Purchased)
2. Plesk edition-based lease licenses (Web Admin, Web Pro, Web Host) are fully compatible with Plesk Onyx.
3. Plesk 10/11 and later Lease licenses are compatible with Plesk Onyx, so these licenses do not need to be updated or replaced. When you upgrade your server to Plesk Onyx, your Plesk 10/11 and later Lease license will remain active on Plesk Onyx. However Plesk 10/11 Lease license is not converted to Plesk Onyx license type. It remains Plesk 10/11 Lease license that is used on Plesk Onyx server.
4. Plesk 10/11 Lease licenses and Plesk Onyx (upgrade from Plesk 10/11) Purchased licenses do not include all new features of Plesk Onyx. Availability of new Plesk Onyx features and add-ons for these licenses depends on the license domain limit.
5. The features available with Plesk 10/11 Lease licenses and Plesk Onyx (upgrade from Plesk 10/11) Purchased licenses will depend on the number of domains on this license, see the table below. Not all new Plesk Onyx features are available. In order to use all new Plesk Onyx features, one should switch to regular license for Plesk Onyx. If you have any questions feel free to contact Licensing and purchase support.
|Security Core with Base Atomicorp ModSecurity Rules||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|ServerShield by CloudFlare||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Paid Add-ons Availability|
|Security Core with Complete Atomicorp ModSecurity Rules||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|CloudFlare ServerShield Plus Advanced ||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Control Suite for Windows by Perigon||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Email Security Pack with Kaspersky AV/Premium AV and MagicSpam||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Server and Site Security Pack (Security Core Complete by Atomicorp + CloudFlare ServerShield Plus Advanced)||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
| Developer Pack
(PostgreSQL, MSSQL, Tomcat, ColdFusion)
|WPB - 10 Sites||–||–||–||–||–|
|WPB - 30 Sites||–||–||–||–||–|
|WPB - Multi-language Sites Support||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|New Plesk Onyx Add-ons: Docker; DNSSEC; Multi Server; Datagrid; System Limits (cgroups)||–||–||–||–||–|