- Plesk Onyx for Linux
What is the Plesk Multi Server extension?
Does this extension require an additional license?
The Plesk Multi Server is an extension that allows managing multiple Plesk servers from a single Plesk server. All the customer accounts and subscriptions on interconnected servers can be created and managed in one centralized user interface.
The Plesk Multi Server consists of the following:
- Two or more Plesk instances (nodes) interconnected with each other
- Two types of nodes: a Management node and a Service node
- The Service node is used for hosting
- The Management node is used only for managing other nodes, not for hosting
- All the nodes should have the same configuration
- Plesk Multi Server extension is installed on all nodes
- The two types of licenses should be installed on all nodes: