- Plesk Onyx for Linux
What is Plesk Multi Server and does it require a license?
Plesk Multi Server is designed to provide its users with Plesk user experience in managing a multi-server environment. In other words, working with a single Plesk user interface to run hosting services on multiple servers.
To that end, Plesk Multi Server is comprised of the following:
- Two or more Plesk instances (nodes) interconnected by means of Plesk extensions SDK
- Two types of nodes: a Management node – the one node used for managing all other nodes, and Service nodes
- Plesk Multi Server extension is installed at all the nodes
- Management node is not used for hosting, but for management only
- All the nodes must have the same unified configuration
- Proper product license keys must be installed on all nodes
Plesk Multi Server required license to be purchased on https://www.plesk.com/extensions/plesk-multi-server/