- Plesk Onyx for Linux
What is Plesk Multi Server and does it require a license?
Plesk Multi Server allows managing multiple Plesk servers from a single Plesk server. All the customer accounts and subscriptions on all connected servers are created and managed in one centralized user interface.
The Plesk Multi Server consists of the following:
- Two or more Plesk instances (nodes) interconnected by means of Plesk extensions SDK
- Two types of nodes: a Management node – the one node used for managing all other nodes, and Service nodes
- Plesk Multi Server extension is installed at all the nodes
- The management node is not used for hosting, but for management only
- All the nodes must have the same unified configuration
- Proper product license keys must be installed on all nodes
Plesk Multi Server required a license to be purchased on https://www.plesk.com/extensions/plesk-multi-server/