- Plesk 12.5 for Windows
- Plesk Onyx 17.5 for Windows
- When changing ASP.NET version in Domains > example.com > ASP.NET Settings it is reverted back.
- ASP.NET version shown in Tools & Settings > ASP.NET Settings is different from ASP.NET version shown in Domains > example.com > ASP.NET Settings.
- ASP.NET was updated on a server but server components were not refreshed in Plesk.
- Incorrect value for .NET CRL Version is set for a domain application pool in IIS Manager.
- Connect to the server using RDP.
- Open IIS Manager > Application Pools and check that correct .NET CRL Version is set for the affected domain:
- Go to Tools & Settings > Server Components and click Refresh.