- Plesk Onyx for Windows
- Installation of Plesk micro-updates fails with the message:
CONFIG_TEXT: [ERROR]Unable to connect to database. System message: SQLSTATE[HY000]  No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.
- phpMyAdmin shows the following error:
CONFIG_TEXT: The server is not responding (or the local server's socket is not correctly configured).
MySQL Serverservice is missing from Windows Services list.
- Websites using MySQL databases do not work.
- In Plesk > Tools & Settings > Database Servers MySQL server is not connected:
MySQL service was manually removed from Windows Services.
- Connect to the server via RDP.
Run the Windows command line and register the service using the command below:
C:\> "%plesk_dir%\mysql\bin\mysqld.exe" --install MySQL57 --defaults-file="C:\Program Files (x86)\Plesk\Databases\MySQL\my.ini"
Note: Path to MySQL configuration file may be different. It is located in
- Start the service:
C:\> sc start mysql57
Check at Plesk > Tools & Settings > Database Servers that server is connected: