- Plesk 12.5 for Linux
- Plesk Sitebuilder for Linux
Website is not accessible for security reasons.
Browsers show the notification that the website contains malware and it is blacklisted.
Website is based on WordPress.
- Remove all the themes in WordPress and install them from scratch
- Change WordPress administrator's passwords.
- Perform recommended actions in Security checker - WordPress Toolkit > example.com > Check Security
- Manage plugins/updates using Plesk
- Request blacklist removal as described in https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-does-phishing-and-malware-protection-work?as=u&utm_source=inproduct
- Perform website scan on https://quttera.com