- Plesk for Windows
- Plesk for Linux
When a reseller tries to create a subscription, the following error is shown:
PLESK_ERROR: Error: Unable to create a subscription: the IP pool is empty.
- There are no free IP addresses allocated to a reseller.
- There is no shared IP address at Plesk > Tools & Settings > IP addresses .
To make it possible for a reseller to create subscriptions, do one of the following actions as a Plesk administrator:
- Make the server IP address shared at Plesk > Tools & Settings > IP addresses > 203.0.113.2 .
- Add additional dedicated IP address to the server.
Go to Plesk > Service Plans > Reseller Plans > example_plan > IP Addresses and do one of the following:
- Allocate a shared IP address.
- Allocate additional dedicated IP address.