- Plesk for Windows
- Plesk for Linux
When a reseller tries to create a subscription or change an IP address, the following error is shown:
PLESK_ERROR: Error: Unable to create a subscription: the IP pool is empty.
- There are no free IP addresses allocated to a reseller.
- There is no shared IP address at Plesk > Tools & Settings > IP addresses .
To make it possible for a reseller to create subscriptions, do one of the following actions as a Plesk administrator:
- Go to Plesk > Tools & Settings > IP addresses > your_ip_address and make it Shared
- Add additional dedicated IP address to the server if a dedicated address required.
- Go to Resellers/Clients > John Doe > IP Addresses - Add IP Address