- Plesk for Linux
- It is not possible to attach files in Horde, it is hanged in uploading state.
- The following error can be found in
CONFIG_TEXT: ModSecurity: Access denied with code 44 (phase 2). Match of "eq 0" against "MULTIPART_UNMATCHED_BOUNDARY" required. [file "/etc/httpd/conf.d/mod_security.conf"] [line "97"] [id "200003"] [msg "Multipart parser detected a possible unmatched boundary"] [hostname "webmail.example.com"] [uri "/services/ajax.php/imp/addAttachment"] [unique_id "VqnL5FLCW54AAFFr8S8AAAAH"]
Invalid response status 44, referer: http://webmail.example.com
- ModSecurity package is shown as following:
# rpm -qa | grep mod_security
- The package's vendor is set as following:
# rpm -qi mod_security-2.7.4-1
Name : mod_security
Version : 2.7.4
Relocations: (not relocatable)
- There is no output for Plesk Modsecurity packages:
# rpm -qa | grep plesk-modsecurity
ModSecurity package installed from 3rd-party repository.
- Login to the server via SSH.
Comment security rule which causes the issue in
# grep 'MULTIPART_UNMATCHED_BOUNDARY' /etc/httpd/conf.d/mod_security.conf
#SecRule MULTIPART_UNMATCHED_BOUNDARY "[email protected] 0" "id:'200003', phase:2, t:none, log, deny, status:44, msg:'Multipart parser detected a possible unmatched boundary'"
Restart Apache service:
# service httpd restart
Note: It is recommended to use ModSecurity provided by Plesk to avoid any malfunctioning.