- Plesk 12.0 for Windows
Plesk uses the following components to obtain statistics:
- " Statistics.exe " utility records monthly statistical data to tables in the "psa" database.
- " Webalizer/Awstats " utilities store statistics in user-friendly format accessible via a web browser.
The Statistics utility performs the following tasks:
- Processes the following log files for the services which produce the majority of network traffic:
Mail logs (for MainEnable):
%plesk_dir%\\Mail Servers\\Mail Enable\\Logging\\
Records monthly statistics data to the psa.\* tables. There following tables contain statistics data:
- Stat - stores overall traffic for every domain calculated for a monthly period.
- DomainsTraffic - contains domain traffic statistics differentiated by application protocols and directions (in/out).
- ClientsTraffic - contains customer traffic statistics calculated as the sum of a customer's domains statistics.
How it works:
Since Plesk 11.5 for Microsoft Windows algorithm of statistic calculation has been changed, and web statistic calculated in two steps:
On the first step during Daily Maintenance Script , Plesk parses all statistic data and processes IIS logs in order to prepare it for web-statistic engine (Webalizer or AWstats). As result, during execution Daily Maintenance Script Plesk generates files, which will be used on the second step. For example:
On the second step, 'web_statistics_executor.exe' utility processes all log files, prepared on the first step and web statistic web pages for all websites.
Webalizer/Awstats convert the statistical information into a user-friendly HTML format and place it to these folders:
The conf directories can be found in the Windows registry:
- Try to Calculate statistic for one domain according to #213950005 article. In case of statistic has been generated successfully, go to next step.
- Check that Scheduled Daily Task is present on the server according to the #213415049 article.
To check errors reported by Daily Task use the #213394209 article.
If after investigations it is required to regenerate statistic from a particular date use #213950005 article .
For other problems please check the articles below or contact Odin Technical Support :
Frequently used articles:
#213391909 How can statistic be recalculated for one or more domains?
#213902565 Webalizer statistics is not being updated: "Unable to restore run data"
#213380689 Web statistics is not updated for all domains
#213932985 Webstats not getting calculated (AWStats, Windows)