- Plesk 12.0 for Windows
- Plesk 12.5 for Windows
- Plesk Onyx for Windows
Unable to open MailEnable Administrator console at Windows > MailEnable. The following error is shown:
CONFIG_TEXT: Unable to load DLL 'MEAIPO.DLL': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
Unable to load DLL 'MEAISO.DLL': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
The MailEnable related environment variable is missing in the
PATH system variable.
It is required to add these variables to the
PATH system variable.:
- Log in to the server via RDP.
- Open My Computer > Right-click This PC > Properties;
- Click Advanced System Settings (righ-hand side), and then Environment Variables:
PATHin System Variables > Edit:
- Append the path to MailEnable binary directories there. For example, on Plesk Onyx that was not upgraded from previous versions, the following path should be added:
PLESK_INFO: C:\Program Files (x86)\Plesk\Mail Servers\Mail Enable\Bin64;C:\Program Files (x86)\Plesk\Mail Servers\Mail Enable\Bin
- Restart all related MailEnable services:
Note: The path in step 4 may vary based on the upgrade history or installation specifications. Adjust it accordingly.