- How to cancel a license purchased from Plesk Online Store
- I need to deactivate license purchased from Plesk Online Store
- How to deactivate/stop future renewals
Subscription for licenses purchased in Plesk Online Store should be deactivated by clicking to `Unsubscribe` button in Plesk 360.
- Login to Plesk 360 (How to login to Plesk 360?).
- Go to Licenses section
- Find the required key > click 'Unsubscribe'
- If you are cancelling Plesk license, please make sure to cancel all additional keys also.
- Open order confirmation email from Cleverbridge (or any email from Cleverbridge with an invoice);
- Click ‘Cancel your subscription’ link;
- You will be forwarded to a web page. Please confirm the cancellation.
If several licenses are needed to be canceled, please open the exact subscription for each license to cancel it. You may confirm the license number and the corresponding subscription using Plesk 360 (check out how to sign up here).
NOTE: a subscription cancellation stops future renewal charges, but does not result in a refund of your order. The license remains active for the paid period.