- Plesk 12.5 for Linux
- Plesk Onyx for Linux
- Plesk Onyx for Windows
- Plesk 12.0 for Windows
- Plesk 12.5 for Windows
How to secure Plesk login page with Let's Encrypt certificate?
- Install Let's Encrypt extension in Extensions menu
- In Plesk create a domain that will be used to login to Plesk interface, if it was not created yet. For example, it is example.com
Make sure that the same hostname is set in
Tools & Settings > Server Settings:
Note: this domain name should be registered and resolved to your server.
- Go to Subscriptions > example.com > Websites & Domains > Let's Encrypt and click Install or Renew button (if Let's Encrypt certificate was already installed on the domain)
Tools & Settings > SSL/TLS Certificates
on the option
Certificate for securing Plesk:
Then, select the certificate of the required domain:
- Logout, refresh the page and login again.
If SSL/TLS certificate was already provided by Let's Encrypt directly:
- Go to Tools & Settings > SSL/TLS Certificates
- Upload your certificate by clicking Add button.
- Then click Change near the Certificate for securing Plesk field.
- In the opened Secure Plesk dialog select one of the available certificates and click OK.
Visit Plesk Administrator's Guide for more details.