How to get support directly from Plesk?
- Lease-type Plesk licenses purchased directly from Plesk running on supported Plesk version include full free support.
- Perpetual-type licenses purchased directly from Plesk running on supported Plesk version and with active SUS include full free support.
Note: free support from Plesk covers only Plesk-related questions and issues. The requests which fall out of that scope (for example, server health check, installing/integrating/upgrading 3rd party component compatible with Plesk (mail or database server), localizing spam source on the server etc.) should be performed on your own or on the paid basis by our Professional Services team.
- If you have purchased a Plesk license from one of Plesk partners, technical support should be provided by them. Plesk partners are fully trained and deliver best-in-the-industry support for Plesk products running on their infrastructure.
However, if you would like to get support directly from Plesk, you may purchase the Plesk support subscription.
Plesk support subscription terms
Support subscription purchase is available for Plesk Obsidian 2 latest releases only, please refer to Change Log for Plesk Obsidian.
Subscription has a free trial period for 1 month. If you order Plesk support subscription for a license for the first time, then you will be charged $0 for the first month and $10 for each next month.
Schedule of payments:
Support is provided 24/7.
The number of incidents is unlimited.
How can I purchase it?
- Login to Plesk support ticket system.
- Submit a ticket in order to get a unique link for purchasing a support subscription. Go to the support contact form and enter your license key and other details.
- If the license was purchased from one of Plesk partners, you will see the warning below. Click Try 30 days for free to purchase the support subscription:
- After you have purchased a subscription, go back to support contact form and enter your Plesk key again - now you will be able to create a ticket.
It is possible to contact Plesk Support via email, phone, chat.
If you face any issues with support subscriptions, contact Licensing and Purchase support.